1-2. Trees blown by growing, tropical-storm pressure winds in Mathews.
3. Trees blowing within the wind and debris flying over the road.
4. Road sign nearly falling its pole because of strong winds.
5. Business signs coming apart because of impacts from debris and powerful winds.
6. Flying debris impacts the signs of the business, causing lettering to interrupt off.
7. Strong winds and high, sideways rain curtains.
8. Trees bent in strong winds.
9. Large tree falls onto a home in Mathews.
10. Billboard blown over in to the road in Mathews.
11. Power pole clicked in two alongside a company.
12. Strong winds result in a light pole to rock backwards and forwards.
13. Strong winds and high, sideways rain curtains cause decreased visibility.
14. Strong winds and high, sideways rain curtains buffet the leading of the strip mall.
15. Strong winds cause tree debris to coat the street.
16. Strong winds and high, sideways rain curtains.
17. Sheet metal in the roof of the building goes airborne because of strong winds.
18-19. GoPro and zoomed-in footage of sheet metal flying from the roof of the building.
20. Strong winds and high, sideways rain causes really low visibility and street signs to sway strongly.
21. Low-level clouds race by overhead as winds gust to hurricane pressure in the surface.
22. Strong winds and high, sideways rain causes really low visibility.
23. Strong winds and high rain buffet the Mathews water tower.
24. Strong winds and high rain buffet the neighborhood hospital.
25. Billboard signs ripped from the supports flies just like a flag within the wind.
26. Harm to the rooftop of the hotel.
27-29. GoPro and camcorder footage of the strong gusts of wind buffeting a service station, causing PVC pipe to disappear the rooftop.
31-34. Strong winds and high rain buffet structures and trees surrounding a financial institution in Mathews.
35-38. A house’s carport will get ripped apart in high winds.
39. Strong winds and high rain.
40. Storm chaser tries to stand facing the pressure from the wind.
41. Strong winds and high rain.
42. Palms blowing within the strong winds.
43-48. Gusts of wind more than 120 miles per hour inside the inner eyewall of Ida.
49-59. Various shots of harm around Mathews within the calm eye of Ida, together with a destroyed service station, clicked trees and utility lines, and many structures with significant structural damage.
60-64. Strong winds in the back eyewall, now blowing in the west.
65-68. Various shots of debris flying with the air inside a hotel parking area.
SID: Trey Greenwood