Savory Egg Custard
• 3 eggs
• 1/3 cup Vegetable broth
• 1 shiitake mushroom
• 2 medium shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Whisk eggs and vegetable broth inside a bowl lightly. Do not froth in the eggs. Strain this mixture through capable strainer. Place it aside.
3. Prepare shrimp in boiling water prepare until opaque, about thirty seconds.
4. Prepare shiitake mushrooms. Take away the stems and slice.
5. Add sliced shiitake mushroom and shrimp to some small cup or bowl (ramekin) per person. Then fill the cups using the egg mixture.
6. Prepare it within the oven for twenty five minutes. Rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
*Function as an appetizer
Diet Details for 1 serving:
Calories: 128.41 kcal Saturated Fats: 2 g
Sodium: 242 mg Total Carb: 5 g
Fiber: 1 g Protein: 11 g
Potassium: 275 mg
*Nutrients calculated using whisk.com
Whisk or fork (or chopsticks)
Ramekin (small ceramic pudding cups)
Bowl or cup